Sunday, July 5, 2009

Aren't We Cute?!

Here's a (blurry) pic of me with my cousins Ariel and Trent. How flippin' cute are we?! We had a nice time at Mr. Scott and Miss Karen's last night. We got to enjoy some yummy food. Well, that's not true. Mommy and Daddy got to enjoy some good food. I, however, had crap. Next year I'm eating some of Miss Karen's yummy food but this year I had to eat that mushy stuff Mommy brought along for me. But I did have some watermelon and DELICIOUS homemade ice cream! Afterwards Daddy and I tried out Mr. Scott's hammock. Unfortunately, Mommy did not have her camera ready for when Daddy and I flipped out of it...twice! You heard me. But, since my Daddy is a good Daddy, he held onto me very tight and I didn't get hurt. What a nice 1st 4th of July!