Thursday, July 16, 2009

Not Us!

Today's posting is sort of a rip off from another blog that Mommy and I enjoy. This blogger has a "Not Me Monday" feature where she tells people the things her family did over the previous week but making it sound like they would never be the kind of people to do the things they do. For instance, "I would never let my 4 year old wear PJs to the grocery store because I didn't have any clean clothes for him." It's pretty funny so I'm going to try my hand at it tonight. Here goes:
  • By no means did I rip the cover of a Woman's Day magazine while Mommy was unloading our groceries onto the belt the other day. The thought did not cross Mommy's mind at all to put the damaged magazine at the back of the stack of Woman's Days.
  • I did not boo after Daddy and Mommy while watching the All Star Game when that greedy you-know-what Mark Texiera's name was announced as the starting first baseman. Mommy and Daddy did not bust out laughing about this either. Nor did they tell me that I'm an awesome little girl!
  • After all the noise in the attic over last few months, we do not have to bribe Reese to go upstairs...or practically pull her up the steps.
  • Last night I did not have a high fever and the thought did not cross Mommy and Daddy's minds that they might be spending their evening in the hospital with me.
  • I did not learn any new words today while Daddy was finishing the trim upstairs. Besides, I know most of those words anyway...I am home with Mommy all day.
  • I did not almost choke on a Cheerio when Mommy smashed her boob in her staple gun today. Mommy also did not half cry/half laugh trying to get her boob out of the staple gun.
  • There's no way I would crawl into my pool, while Daddy and Mommy watched, with my good clothes on.
  • I probably won't miss Mommy at all tomorrow while she's stuck at her office away from home while Daddy and I hang out together.
  • I'm waiting very patiently for Mommy to finish typing this up for me so that we can go eat some peach pie and vanilla ice cream!