So, Mommy had to go to her absolute favorite place this morning - the dentist. I'm being sarcastic by the way, there are about 8,000 things Mommy would rather do than go to that EVIL place. Nonetheless, Grandma and Grandpa came up to watch me while Mommy was gone. I had an awesome time with them, as I always do. Great Nannie and Pop-Pop B. came up to visit with me too. As you know, I'm quite the nosy girl, I don't like to miss out on things. Which is why I didn't nap while they were here! In fact, I was up for SIX STRAIGHT HOURS. Would you like to see what our house looks like after I've been up for SIX STRAIGHT HOURS:
and...
...and
...and this is what Reese looks like after me being up for SIX STRAIGHT HOURS:
Hehehehehehehe!
So, besides my being up for SIX STRAIGHT HOURS I've had lots of other stuff going on. I've been helping Mommy work a lot lately. Surprisingly I've been really good for Mommy despite spending quite a lot of time in my pack and play. And Mommy has rewarded me greatly for my good behavior. Life is all about give and take I'm learning. Yesterday we got to hang out with Sarah and Macie again. Sarah brought Macie to Babies with Books with me and Mommy. We had an awesome time. Not so awesome was afterwards. Sarah and Mommy thought it would be a good time to check out this newish restaurant in town that we've heard a lot about. Now, I would never say anything bad on my blog that might sway my readers from not going to this establishment so I won't say the name of the joint. However, I will point out that they might benefit from renaming the place Cracked Cup...sorta sums the place up a little bit better. Maybe we just ate there on a bad day. Or week... Or month... The service was lousy and the food wasn't great either. Oh well, we still had a good time. I mean, it's not like Mommy's cooking is that great...and her waitressing skills sure don't warrant a 20% tip! :) Love ya! A