Yes, I know you might find it hard to believe but I need to ask a big favor from all of my faithful followers. Could you please take a minute out of your busy day to say a prayer for my blog buddy Stellan? You can view his Mommy's blog here: http://www.mycharmingkids.net/ or you can follow her on Twitter here: http://twitter.com/MckMama. Stellan is a baby just a little younger than me and almost as cute as me. He was born with a heart condition and is hospitalized for the third time in his short little life. The doctors are at a loss right now as to what to do to help him. While I've never met Stellan, Mommy and I have been reading his Mommy's blog for quite a long time and we're very sad about his condition so please keep Stellan, his family, his doctors and nurses in your thoughts today. Thanks, Addie.
