Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Play Date!

What a fun day. Sarah and Macie came over and we played all afternoon. We spent a big chunk of time outside in the pool because it was HOT. Here I am demonstrating one of the many new faces I give Mommy and Daddy Here's Macie keeping Reese and I cool.

Mommy says Macie can come over and water flowers whenever she wants.
"Humm, how can we spray our Mommies with this thing?"
Macie joined me for my corn picture. Here we are exploring some rocks and dirt.
I can't wait until I can walk like Macie.
Here I am putting something in my mouth that I shouldn't have.
And here I am realizing how bad that thing tasted that I put in my mouth!
It was a really fun day and I'm looking forward to us getting together again next week. Mommy and I would like to apologize to Macie on behalf of our idiot dog who knocked Macie down a lot.