Friday, July 10, 2009

We Be Busy!

I feel like it's been ages since I've written but I only skipped a day. I don't really have anything overly hilarious to tell you so I'll just share some pics about what we've been up to the past few days. After my meltdown in Weis Wednesday morning Mommy decided that maybe some playtime outside was in order. It was a nice day, after all.I worked on my Popeye impression in the pool.

Then yesterday me, Mommy, and Grandma went shopping. Then we had some yummy lunch. Here is a rare shot of Mommy and I taken by Grandma. Rare you ask, well, who do you think takes most of the cute pictures of me? Luckily Grandma is like Mommy and carries her camera everywhere she goes. Here we are laughing about the family that asked for a to-go box for the buffet!
Afterwards we did a little antiquing. Well, I guess you could call it "antique reproductioning". Hehe. While out shopping, Grandma bought me these awesome window clings. Aren't they cool?! Grandma thought it would be something nifty for me to look at while patiently having my diaper changed. HA!!!
As you can see, while the clings are awesome, I think Mommy and Daddy are going to move them. They've made diaper changing even more difficult!
Hey, and about that arrangement G-ma and I have, guess what I did yesterday RIGHT after she left...twice?! Oh yeah, I'm a little stinker! Today Mommy put me in the wagon and we went out early before it got hot to pull some weeds. We stopped by the corn to take my weekly picture. As you can see, I'm much more concerned about what's in Mommy's bag than the corn.
If it isn't painfully obvious in this picture, I was done with weed pulling so we headed back inside. But before we made it inside, Reese the Escape Artist, got out of her fence and we had to figure out how to get her back in. Reese usually only has her collar on when we take her somewhere or if people come over so we can grab her if need be. She shakes a lot and her tags often wake me up so she's usually just naked. What you say, just take the tags off the collar, yeah, that would be the smart thing to do. So, Mommy kept her cool and just continued to walk in the house knowing what a scaredy dog Reese is and she ended up running in the door before we did! Go Mommy. After lunch, Grandma came up to watch me for a few short hours so Mommy could make a quick trip to the office.

Woo! We've been busy. Thankfully, it is Friday. But, as you know, our weekends are usually busier than our weekdays so on that note, I hope everyone has a safe, fun, and relaxing weekend!
Love,
Pillowkaas

PS - Did anyone watch the Billy Mays tribute last night?:(