Thursday, September 3, 2009

Battle Wounds

Check out my bandages. I'm not having a good day. I had my one year check up today. I'm 23.4 pounds and 28" tall. Dr. D. said I'm a perfect little girl and growing the way I should be. After Dr. D. left, she sent in one of her nurses to do her dirty work. I had to have three shots!! Chicken Pox, Measles, and Hepatitis A. And then I had to have some blood drawn for a lead test. I did not enjoy any of it. I was so upset that I didn't breathe for about 30 seconds and started to scare Daddy and Mommy. It was not a good day. On top of it, Mommy put that stinkin' flea and tick stuff on Reese today and now I can't even hug her for a little comfort. Errrrr! I didn't take my morning nap and ended up falling asleep on the way to eat lunch. So, instead of eating out and then taking care of some errands, Daddy and Mommy decided to just come home. I woke up as soon as I got home, so I've only slept for about 20 minutes today. So, you know what that means, I'm REALLY not in a good mood. I think Mommy's actually looking forward to running to her OAFH this afternoon!!