I've been a little under the weather. I'm getting FOUR teeth in so that's enough reason to be miserable. But on top of everything, I'm not handling the switch from formula to whole milk very well. Monday was a really bad day. I'll be kind and won't share about the messes Daddy and Mommy had to clean up. Mommy and I slept on the couch together that night. Yesterday, Mommy even took a sick day so that we could just hang out. Today has been terrible. I won't drink my water or eat any of my favorite foods. The only thing I will eat are Saltines. I've spent the day sitting on Mommy's lap crying. Mommy called Dr. D. and it looks like this "cold turkey" approach to weaning me from formula is going to be drug out for a few months. Bummer too, I really like whole milk...but it doesn't like me I guess. I've got to go back on straight formula for two weeks, then for the following month I get a mixture of 25% whole milk, 75% formula, 50/50 the following month and so on until I'm 100% whole! So, that's the news that's fit to print with me. Mommy's gonna go mix up more formula for me. I guess we can cross returning the extra formula off our list of errands for tomorrow. Dang, I guess we'll have to buy even more!
