Sunday, September 27, 2009

Busy, Busy

Ok, Ok, Ok, I know, I know, I know. I haven't updated in a few days and some people are going through AA withdrawal. I thought people went to AA to help them deal with withdrawal...anyway. We've been busy. So here's a little wrap up of what I've been up to lately. Friday it rained so we were stuck inside. Reese and I had a tea party. I think Reese had a little too much tea.
I did too, I got a little wild and ripped up Mommy's rug.
Then yesterday we went to Heritage Days with Grandma. We ran into my Great Aunt Robin and Great Nannie G. while waiting on the parade to start.
And we ran into Great Pop-Pop too. Great Nannie B. and Great Aunt Brenda and Uncle Steve were there too.
I got a little crazy waiting on the parade to start.
It rained a bit so I had to put my hood up.

Here's my other Great Uncle Steve driving the fire company's new tanker in the parade.
Alisyn led a foal through the parade for FFA.
And, Anthony drove Pop-Pop's tractor through the parade.

I really enjoyed the parade. Well, until this stupid horse stopped beside me and sneezed. I don't think I like horses anymore. Then the Safeway tractor trailer decided it would be a good idea to lay on his air horn beside me. I was done with the parade at that point. We got some food and brought it back to Grandpa and Grandma's and ate. Daddy came down and had lunch with us. Grandpa gave me a ride on his lawn mower.
When we all got home I discovered that Daddy finished up my play set while we were gone!
I didn't get to play on it much because the rain finally came and stayed. We were all very lazy and laid around watching football all afternoon. We took some naps too. And my pal Reese got stung on her paw by a stupid bee. Her foot was swollen and she limped around all evening but she's her happy self again today. Speaking of today, we went to church and then we went out to lunch for Mommy and Daddy's birthdays and anniversary with Grandma, Grandpa, Great Pop-Pop and Nannie B. and Great Nannie G. It was awesome! Then we made a quick stop at Toys R Us to get a faucet cover for the tub - Macie, it's got Elmo on it!!! - and Mommy picked me out a few outfits since I'm in between sizes. Daddy and I are spending the afternoon watching football. GO RAIDERS!!!! And Mommy is working. Oh yeah, I also helped Mommy open some of her birthday gifts this afternoon. What fun, when is Christmas?????