What a day it was yesterday! We had us a play set raisin'! You know, kinda like the Amish have a barn rais...never mind. Anyway, I helped Daddy get the tractor out of the garage for some heavy lifting.
Hanging out with Grandpa
Mommy, Grandpa, & Daddy wondering what in the heck they got themselves into.
It's important to stay hydrated when it's hot out.
Grandma watched me so Daddy, Mommy & Grandpa could work. And I flat out refused to take a nap so I could "supervise".
Makin' progress. "Does this look crooked?"
Me & my puppy!
Starting to take shape.
Grampsie trying out the climbing ramp.

Reese finally managed to find some shade.
What an awesome surprise to wake up from my nap to: being able to swing!!
Mommy even did some swinging!
Here's Daddy putting the roof on.
Swinging with Nana.
And trying out the rock wall.
Daddy trying out the tire swing. Seriously, I sort of think maybe Daddy & Mommy wanted this thing for themselves instead of me!
Finishing off the day with some pizza. I had two slices!!!
Thanks to Grandpa, Grandma, Grampsie, and Nana for helping out yesterday. We never would have gotten as far as we did without your help. It's not quite finished but I can swing and that's all I really can do now anyway so that's OK. Daddy just needs to put the slide on and a few other finishing touches. We could have probably finished it last night but everyone was hot and tired and hungry so I decided to give them a break. Well, all except Mommy that is. I made her get up at 2:30 this morning so she could post these pictures. Hehe!
