Here goes! This one is going to take a long time to load. I'm sorry. But here's all the pictures from all of my birthday celebrations! Enjoy!! 
Hanging out with Great Nannie B.
THE DRESS!
A few of my distinguished guests.

Turbo came to play with Reese.


Macie and Ariel checking out Turbo and Reese.

What's a party without food? Thanks for helping me Heather!
Presents!!!







Pinata time!

More presents!
Auntie Marsha and Uncle Tommy are going to start a charm bracelet for me, just like Auntie Marsha's.

Caleb and Eli made a cross to match my room. They even hung it before they left!

Auntie Marsha made me a doll.
And she made some butterfly cupcakes.
That I very much enjoyed.


A few of my distinguished guests.
Turbo came to play with Reese.
Macie and Ariel checking out Turbo and Reese.
What's a party without food? Thanks for helping me Heather!
More presents!
Auntie Marsha and Uncle Tommy are going to start a charm bracelet for me, just like Auntie Marsha's.
Auntie Marsha made me a doll.
So that's it! I am officially one! And what a week it has been! I received lots of cool presents that I have been playing with. I got to spend lots of time with Daddy and Mommy who have been vacationing...if you can call it that. These people just don't sit still. I am now a whole milk girl...no more of that BABY formula for me...I'm a TODDLER now! And speaking of toddling, I can walk now too! Thank you all for everything! I have the best family and friends a girl could ask for. Now that I've posted all the pictures I promised, I'm going to get Mommy to show me how to write some thank you notes for all my gifts!!
