Monday, September 14, 2009

Little Orange Tractor

I'd first like to start by thanking everyone that sent get well wishes my way. I'm feeling much better and am my happy-go-lucky self once again.
Yesterday was an exciting day. My play set that Daddy and Mommy ordered for my birthday is supposed to be delivered next Saturday. So, Daddy and Grampsie spent the afternoon leveling out a place to put it. Daddy thought it would be a good idea to show me how to run the tractor for the ground breaking.
"What's this thingamabob do?"
Me and Mommy
The official ground breaking for my play set!
I spent the better part of the afternoon inside supervising.

I'm looking very forward to playing on it. It is supposed to be delivered sometime on Saturday but we won't have the four hour window until Friday. It says that it takes two adults 16 hours to put together so I don't have high hopes for being able to play on it until the following weekend. Plus, Mommy and I watched the weather this morning and it looks like it might rain too. Keep your fingers crossed!!