Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Gimmie A Break

Mommy's going to be on vacation next week (Can I get a YIPPIE!?) so she's working like mad the next few days to get everything done. It doesn't help matters much that this is one of her busiest weeks of the month. She even made me help her! Aren't there child labor laws or something?! I sorted papers for her by throwing them on the floor and I helped her end a few phone calls that she obviously didn't want to be on by screaming my head off. Yeah, I could sense what those looks Mommy was giving me meant. We're a pretty good team, aren't we Mommy!? Mommy...? That woman worked me so hard that I couldn't even finish my snack this afternoon!Whew! What a day. Three down, two more to go. Come on Friday!!!!
P.S. - There is some of that giggle inducing apple juice in my cup! :)