Daddy thought he wouldn't have to worry about this for a few more years but today I developed my first crush. On a waiter. At Cracker Barrel. Momma and I were going to stay home today because she has a lot of work to do. However, Mommy's boss put the kibosh on that because he needed Mommy to run in for a few minutes. So, we got all packed up and headed to Mommy's OAFH (office away from home). I got to play with some of Mommy's work friends and Mommy's boss let me play with the cool ball he keeps in his office. He always lets me play with it when I come in. I guess I've got him wrapped around my chubby little finger too! Where was I? Ah yes, Mommy debated running around today taking care of some errands but decided against it but since we were already out and about, we hit up Wal-Mart. It was getting close to lunch so Mommy called Daddy to see if he wanted to meet us, so we went to my favorite place, Cracker Barrel. Duh, sorry, I already mentioned that. Man, I'm a lot like Mommy. Can't just tell the friggin' story. Gotta tell everything else but....where was I?!?! Sorry. Cracker Barrel. So Mommy and I got there and I fell asleep. Mommy and Daddy had this nice waiter (the love of my life) and he won Mommy over when he agreed to give me two different veggies for the price of one. Then Mommy felt bad because he brought our food but I was still asleep and he ended up bringing a box for my food. But as Mommy and Daddy were about to box it all up, I woke up. And I woke up to see our waiter. He was just awesome. He talked to me, played with me, and even gave me a high five! Sigh........ Daddy and Mommy thought it was pretty funny how after he would leave our table I would look all over the restaurant for him. He was so attentive too. Always coming back to see if Mommy and Daddy needed more to drink, if my food was OK, if we wanted dessert, etc. What a good man. Mommy said he probably just wanted a good tip. I'm not sure what that means, but I do know that I'm gonna be ticked if he's not our waiter next time!
