Monday, August 31, 2009

Let Me Eat Cake!

Did ya'll think I had gone AWOL? Haven't updated my blog in almost a week!! Sorry for those who check it religiously (It's OK Nana!). Mommy's been kinda busy getting ready for my party. I have tons more pictures to share, but Mommy's camera died so she's waiting on a few people to send her the pics they took. If you have some you'd like to share with Mommy, please e-mail them to her. Thanks to everyone who came and for all of the wonderful presents. I thought it was a pretty awesome party. Thanks also to those who helped Mommy and Daddy get ready, who brought food, who helped set up, and who helped tear down. Big shout outs to Grandpa and Grandma for watching me and helping Mommy spread mulch and clean the joint up, to Nana for helping Mommy make my cake, and to Sarah for taking these pictures for Mommy. Enjoy the cake!!!!!