Thursday, August 13, 2009

Summer. Bummer.

Bummer you say? Why? Well, because Sarah has to go back to school next week - well, she's going back to teach school, not going to school - maybe I need school? Anyway, that means our play days with Sarah and Macie are going to stop for a while. Hence, the bummer. So yesterday Macie and I did some swinging. And, please, forgive the blurry pictures. Mommy's camera was not cooperating with her. Mommy and Sarah tried to document the festivities with a photo op...but we weren't having any of it!
We managed to get a little duck watching in before the rain ended our play time.
Last night we went to the carnival. As you can see by my hair, it was a little hot and humid but I had fun and enjoyed catching up with family. I had a slice of pizza and a sno cone for dinner. Very nutritious...and sticky!
How's that for color coordination? Pink ball, check, Pink hair clip, check. Pink shoes, check. Pink and green sippy cup, check!
So, sadly summer is coming to a close. But you know what that means, my birthday is just around the corner! HEHE!!!