Saturday, August 1, 2009

SWEET! Corn!

So yesterday morning Grandma brought up some of her and Grandpa's sweet corn. Mommy was so happy she started running around the house like Reese does when Daddy gets home! Seriously, sweet corn is one of Mommy's absolute favorite things in the world to eat. I was pretty anxious to see what all the fuss was about so Daddy and Mommy gave me my own ear last night. Since the Orioles game was on I decided to hold mine like a bat:
Daddy felt bad for me so he helped me out:
Why can't I get this concept?
Since I got my "fangs" in before my front teeth, eating corn on the cob was a little difficult. Plus, Mommy and Daddy didn't load mine up with butter and salt like they did theirs. Oh well, maybe next year. But, I HEARD it was good!