Over 2,000 hits! I think it's safe to say I'm an Internet sensation! I'm glad you all enjoy checking in on me from time to time.
We've been catching up with family and friends a lot these past few days. On Friday, Mommy and I met up with our cousins Anna, Hope, (me, duh!) and Lori. They live a few hours south of here and were passing through the area so we enjoyed some milkshakes together. They also gave me a very cool tea set. I love it. It has a British accent so I feel very refined when I play with it.
Here' s a pic of me and Mommy that Lori took. Mommy says that I should get used to her summer ponytail look because I'm going to be sporting it in a few years myself since I inherited her wavy hair!
We had a really nice visit and wish they lived much closer so we could visit more often. Saturday evening we were invited to a picnic, along with Grandpa and Grandma, at Mr. Kevin and Miss Linda's house. They made most of the food for Daddy and Mommy's wedding reception a few years back. The food was delicious and I had a lot of fun. After eating some pulled pork I needed to clean up:
I tried to use every single wipe that Mommy brought along:
After I cleaned myself up, I decided to take a break and relax in a chair:
But, I got bored after three seconds and decided I wanted to get out of the chair:
The only way I knew how:
We had a very nice time and are very thankful that Kevin and Linda invited us but we had to get home. I was tired and dirty and Mommy was starting to sob about the fact that she had to turn down free Orioles tickets since we had a: REUNION today!
I stole my cousin Trent's hat. Grandpa, please forgive me. You know I'm a Deere girl! :)


Here I am getting my picture taken with my cousins. Aren't we a hot, sweaty, grumpy looking bunch?
But, we're a CUTE, hot, sweaty, grumpy bunch!
I finished off my day by rocking on this...thing??
And, what else, swinging...
What a busy but fun weekend!