Friday, June 26, 2009

Beat It

So Michael Jackson died yesterday. I have to say, I've never really heard any of his music...Mommy and I normally rock out to 80's hair bands. But today is different, it's on every station, except the talk stations...but they're talking about him. Heck, even MTV, you know, MUSIC TELEVISION, is actually playing videos - his videos. So despite the fact that he had some mental issues, I gotta give the guy some credit, his music is (was) pretty catchy and I enjoyed watching clips of him dance this morning on TV (once the power came back on). I should also mention that Farrah Fawcett passed away yesterday too. I know less about Ms. Fawcett than I do Wacko Jacko but she was pretty and the ladies on The View have been practically waiting for her to kick the bucket all week. Shame on your Michael for stealing her thunder. Especially considering that cancer has to be much worse to die from than a drug overdose, ahem, I mean, a heart attack. May both of you rest in peace.