skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Here Comes Another Monday!
Hey There Everyone! I hope you all had a nice weekend. Ours was busy but relaxing if that makes any sense. Daddy woke up Saturday morning and finished putting the first coat of mud on the drywall. We spent the rest of the day at Trent and Ariel's for Ariel's Second Birthday Party. Mommy is now in full on party planning mode for my big shindig! Yeah, it's a little less than three months away but it will be here before we know it - YIPPIE!!! Anyway, back to Ariel's party. It was very nice, Miss Karen did a good job with everything...even though I slept through the best part...the cake (and not just any old cake, the world's most delicious chocolate cake and HOMEMADE ice cream...sigh) and presents. I had fun playing on the slide with Trent and giving hugs to my girl Ariel. Yesterday we went to a puppet show at Auntie Marsha's church. It was pretty cool. I was a little leery of them at first but really liked the show and clapped my hands (yes, I figured out how to clap this weekend too!). Daddy mowed grass yesterday afternoon. Grandma and Grandpa stopped by to bring me some of my favourite crackers which Mommy couldn't seem to find anywhere. Personally, I think the crackers were an excuse just to come see my cute little butt! Hehe. After they left Mommy and I took a 2 1/2 hour nap! Surprisingly I slept all night too. All the excitement from this weekend wore us both out. Mommy also didn't touch her computer all weekend which was an added bonus! Well, I hope everyone out there has a good week! Who knows what I will be getting into but I'll be sure to keep you all filled in!Kisses - Addie! :)