Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Roseanne

It's official. I am addicted to TV. Mommy seems to think she's figured out why I wake up around 1:00 just about every morning (well, still technically night to most people). It's those gosh darn re-runs of Roseanne on TVLand. It's really all Mommy's fault to begin with. You see, last summer when she was pregnant and started working from home, she would take a break in the afternoon and would try to nap but usually just ended up watching re-runs of Roseanne. We're talking the good older episodes, not the stupid ones after they won the lottery. Well, it's true that babies can hear noises in the belly so I could hear everything that was going on but I just couldn't see anything. So, now that I am no longer confined to the womb I feel it necessary to catch up on all of those episodes that I couldn't watch last summer. And lets face it, with us being busy during the day, 1:00 in the morning is really the only time I can watch it...considering I can't figure the TiVo out yet.

I had a pretty awesome Monday. Mommy and I were headed out to do some shopping (you know the necessities like groceries, dog food, and BUG SPRAY so we can go to the park without being eating alive!) when Grandma called to say she was free for the day if Mommy wanted her to watch me. So, not that Mommy doesn't love me or enjoy every single minute of her time with me, but you can guess where I wound up. When we got to Grandma and Grandpa's, Great Pop Pop was there for a visit. Grandma got some bubbles out and I sat on Great Pop Pop's door and watched them go by. Believe it or not, I did enjoy them. But, it was getting close to nap time and, lets just say it was a good thing Grandpa was holding on tight 'cause I was just about ready to fall asleep.

So, I really hope everyone had as good of a Monday as I did. I'm really looking forward to today. If all goes as planned, Mommy is going to get my pool out and us girls are going to work on our tans before the storms roll through. But, Mommy found out her Supervisor at work is going to have to have more surgery today and she has a stinking suspicion that her Boss is going to call her to come in today. Hey Mommy, how's about turning the BlackBerry off for the day?! (**Mommy's Note: Sounds like a plan Addie!)