So, today has be a L...O...N...G day, and it's only 2:30. We went shopping ALL day (M: Addie we were only gone for five hours). Ok, well, ALL morning. I have destroyed two pairs of PJs this week so Mommy decided to take advantage of being, some what, caught up with work and her coupons and we went PJ shopping. We started out at Kohl's where we didn't find anything! Not that they sell clothes, but we walked next door to this new store called Christmas Tree Shop. I'm not sure where the name comes from, I didn't see a single Christmas thing there but it is like a discount Target/upsale Big Lots. I think it is Mommy's new favorite store. They had EVERYTHING there, well, except clothes like I just said. After I managed to get her out of there we went to Target where we, again, had no luck finding PJs. Then we made our way to the mall. We hit the jackpot at Penney's. Mommy found some cute PJs on clearance. She had a $10 off a $10 purchase coupon so she got me two pair for a little over $6.00. Way to go Mommy! So, then we walked through the mall and saw some interesting things. Shenk and Tittle has Matt Wieters jerseys for sale! Awesome but geeze, he's only been playing for what, like 10 days?! And, I saw my very first gay couple. It didn't bother me, I was just mainly trying to figure out which one was supposed to be the man and which was the...whoops, sorry, forgot this is a G rated blog. No offense to the gays! :) After that excitement we ran into Great Nannie G. and Great Aunt Robin. We talked to them for a few minutes and then went on our way to do more shopping. After the mall we headed to the Happiest Place on Earth...the Carters outlet. Mommy found me six more pair of PJs at 70% off. She got me some 12 months for now and 18 months for later. I should be set on PJs until Christmas at this rate. We walked around the outlets for a little while since it was a nice day. Mommy drooled over this dress in a window that 1) her fat butt would NOT fit in, and 2) she has no place to wear, but my gay friends in the mall today would have told her it was fabulouuuussss! Again, sorry. Just trying to make a joke people. After all that shopping we started to make our way home. But, just as I settled into a nice nap, Mommy pulled into the grocery store parking lot. Seriously Mommy, you only needed, like, three things. You couldn't have just left me sleep in the car (M: NO!). At that point I was wide awake and Mommy felt bad for dragging me around all morning so we attempted to stop at the park for some swinging (M: I didn't want Addie writing another mean post about me driving by a park without stopping). However, there were a bunch of kids on the swings. Kids is probably the wrong term. Stupid teenagers that should have been in school. (And this begins the "Rantin' and Ravin" portion of the post) I mean seriously school hasn't let out for the summer yet. I guess it's possible that maybe they just graduated but if that's the case, shouldn't they be in Ocean City doing a little underage drinking with their fellow graduates instead of busting up my swing time! URGH!! So, Mommy drove, like, eight miles out of the way to another park. We had never been there before. Well, Mommy had been there a long time ago but didn't remember you had to walk, like, half a mile to get to the swings (M: Let's not exaggerate Ad, it wasn't that far!). We swang for just about as long as this:
...for a few reasons, 1) Mommy was afraid I was going to fall out of the swing, 2) it was thundering...but hasn't stormed yet, and 3) Mommy didn't bring the friggin' bug spray along! (M: Ad, I didn't know we were going to stop at the park., A: You know I love the park, you should carry it with you at all times., M: I'm going to go put a bottle of it in the diaper bag right now....DONE!, A: That's good because I seriously don't like these 2-3 minute teases of swinging because of the bugs, it really annoys me., M: Are you done?, A: When are you just gonna buy me a friggin' swing set?, M: In the fall when they go on sale., A: What's fall? M: UGH!) So, where was I, oh yeah, we finally got to come home. I muched on some watermelon while Mommy got all of my sweet new PJs out:
Well, it's been a long day and I gotta wrap things up because someone needs a diaper change. Hehe. "Oh Mommy!!!!!!"
