Hey There Everyone! Check out my new toy! Ya'll know how I love to swing, right? So, Grandma was walking through the store today and what caught her eye? This nifty swing. She told Mommy that if we weren't busy this afternoon we should come down because she had a surprise for me. Well, curiosity got the better of me (A: Tell the truth Mommy, you were more curious than me., M: Child, remember, I type this up for you, I can stop anytime., A: ...Proceed) so after Mommy and I ate lunch we scooted down the road and low and behold I got to play in my new swing. It was GREAT! It is in the shade and there weren't any bugs or stupid people to cramp my swing time. I had such a good time that I:...CRAP the stupid blogger video uploader thingy is not working...AGAIN. So anyway, it was just a really cute video of me falling asleep in the swing, hence the title "Lazy Days". But still, what a great day!
