Monday, June 15, 2009

Extra Innings...

...Suck when your team loses!
So last night was my first baseball game. Grampsie's company has awesome seats behind home plate. I mean, we were in the first row! Look:
Grampsie and I taking in the game:
"All this excitement has me quite parched, Nana, may I please drool in your water?":

"Let's Go O's...I mean Keys!!!":

Here I am trying to rip Caleb's hat off as Eli watches the game:

After the game the kids got to run the bases. Maybe next year for me, but for now here's Caleb rounding 3rd:
...and Eli going home:
Then Auntie Marsha participated in the Digging for Diamonds contest to find a one carat diamond buried somewhere in the infield. I feel sorry for that poor grounds crew. She had to dig with an actual spoon...if you can see it:
"And they're off":
Sadly Auntie Marsha did not win so we headed out before the fireworks started...but man they were fast! We didn't make it to the AddieMobile in time so this is what we saw:

They were very loud but didn't scare me too much. All in all, it was a great night. I stayed up waaaaayyyyy past my bedtime and am now awake to keep Mommy occupied while she tries to work.