Monday, June 22, 2009

Monday Is A Funday!

Well, I did not think my Monday was going to be very fun. It started out much the same as every other Monday. Mommy locked me down in cell block PP, that's pack and play for those of you out of the baby loop. I was not at all happy about it. I just chilled, played with my toys, and watched Finding Nemo for the 800th time. Then there was a whirlwind of activity. Mommy was on the phone, then I heard my diaper bag being packed, Reese being put outside, Reese's Kong's being stuffed, Mommy changing out of her sweatpants into something more presentable... Then, ahhhh freedom, Mommy took me out of the pack and play and put a cute little dress on me. We put Reese in her crate and away we went. We picked up Great Nannie G. and had a very yummy lunch together. Then we went to THE PARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YIPPIE!!!!!!! Great Nannie had a big bag of bread with her. Now, I like bread, but I was a little afraid she had brought that for me for lunch but thankfully she didn't carry it in the restaurant with us. Then I found out, the bread was for THE DUCKS:

But ya know what? You can't feed the friggin' ducks anymore so we just duck watched instead.

Then we took a nice stroll around the park. Another great day.
And, I am once again on lockdown. Someone get me outta here!!!!!