Friday, June 26, 2009

Power Outages

So what's up with the power lately? Yesterday my Mommy's office was out of power so she couldn't work, which meant, we got to PLAY all day! It was so much fun. I was so worn out that I slept ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL night! The power came back on at Mommy's office and she was going to get up this morning to work but guess what, our power was out! Geeze. So, we're all caught up on our sleep and the power is back on and we're all happy about that. Mommy and I have to go run some "errands" after we eat lunch and then I guess I'll be placed on lockdown all afternoon so Mommy can catch up on her work. We have a semi busy weekend. Hopefully Daddy will get everything painted upstairs. One of our errands today is to order my carpet. I'm really looking forward to next Monday and Tuesday. Mommy has to spend those days at the office so Daddy will be off taking care of me. Mommy has me signed up for Babies with Books on Tuesday at the Library. Mommy asked Daddy if he would take me or if she should just call the Library to tell them I'm not coming this month. Daddy said he'll take me, he just hopes there are some hot Moms there. Ugh, Daddy...