Sunday, June 28, 2009

I Am Sad


Forget that crazy Michael Jackson. Today we learned the sad news that Billy Mays passed away. I am sad. No joke, I really am. I've never been a fan of him shouting in his Oxy Clean, Mighty Putty, Kaboom, Awesome Auger, etc. commercials. But we've been watching his "Pitchmen" show and he's kind of grown on us. He genuinely seemed like a nice guy and we were sad to hear that he died. Our thoughts are with his family.
On to fun things! So, it has been a CRAZY BUSY weekend! Yesterday Daddy and Grampsie painted my playroom/Mommy's office. Mommy, Nana, and I went to a Bridal Shower. Never been to one of those, been to a few baby ones though. Afterwards, Daddy met us at Nana and Grampsie's house and we went to a party at Mr. Greg and Miss Kathy's house where I got to meet lots of Mommy and Daddy's friends. I had a good time but it was a long day so Mommy had to sit with me on the way home and give me a bottle...because I was NOT happy!
Today has been much less crazy for me. As you can see, I helped Mommy do some laundry this morning. I'm sorta into everything so Mommy, being "Mother of the Year" put me in a laundry basket so she could retain her sanity for a few minutes.
Here I am trying to open the drawers so Mommy can put Daddy's freshly folded underwear away! Hehe. What do you think of my awesome pink shoes?!
Nana and Grampsie came over again today. We had some yummy lunch together and then Nana watched Reese and I while Daddy, Grampsie, and Mommy put the hardwood floor down in Mommy's office.
Apparently I'm not as special as Mommy because I'm getting carpet in my playroom, which is a MESS, I might add! But it will soon be done so I'll keep my mouth shut...for now!
And, as I mentioned a few days ago. Mommy is going to be stuck at her office (her away from home office that is) for the next day or two. So, my awesome Daddy will be taking care of me. I asked Daddy if he would update my blog for me as well and he said he is taking me to Babies with Books, that's enough! Huh, so I asked Mommy to leave you with some cute parting shots of me to get you through until Mommy has time to update for me again.
'till I blog again...have a great week! Kisses - A